This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It is a Broken Piece of ME

3:23 AM Posted by Nikita , , , , , 2 comments
Something inside me broke; Without any sign, without any hope I held it tightly, Without any help, without any nook It shook fast here and there And jumped into nowhere No lights could find it, Into nothingness, it eloped


Image Source
Baby Steps I took, Underneath my feet, it shook, I could hear it wailing Because of all wounds and scratches There's nothing I can do, To make it new I carry that broken piece Inside me forever Some people call it heart, Some call it emotional hut But for me... It is a broken piece of 'ME.'

2 comments:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! :)

    ReplyDelete