This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Bygone Love

10:29 AM Posted by Nikita 10 comments
It was a failed love,
Yes, it was.
But I didn’t care,
Because it wasn’t all lost.

I love to hurt myself;
With your memories afresh.
Deep within, I have laid them all,
at times, just to assess.

I love to remember you and cry,
By outpouring my tears.
Cleansing my negative thoughts,
they make you come closer.

Ah! Love, a great feeling to be!
just love the lovely word,
Hurt painfully, though i am,
I long for the feeling of ”love”

Miracles do happen, don’t they?
Stars do fall, don’t they?
Opposite attracts each other, don’t they?
Then how is it possible that you stay away?

A day will soon come,
When you will meet me.
And everything would be perfect
As it used to be!


Inspired by: Talks between me n Yesha

Edited By: Shivam Pandya

Written by: Nikita Dudani

10 comments:

  1. Sweet and sad. I like it. :)
    Parvathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it straight 4m ur heart???? but nice...))))
    -Rupita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parvathi, thanks dear...

    Rupita, yup. straight from my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day will soon come.........

    mast hai.....
    meri female devdas :P

    - hiral

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha Hiral... tu bhi na..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a feeling of love,understood when u fail to understand earlier..
    touches..

    -Vyom.D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Vyoma, so it is...

    @punit, thanks.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. " Miracles do happen, don’t they?
    Stars do fall, don’t they? "

    lovely lines :) :) very well arranged :)

    this poem is all about being in love with Love.. not a person in the real sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes di, u r absolutelt right...!!!!

    ReplyDelete