This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Wrath at display.

12:10 PM Posted by Nikita 5 comments


There’s an anger buried inside me, 
Oh yes!  It is! 
Waving up and down; 
From time to time 
It reminds me of the scars 
Oh yes! It does! 

It moulds my tears into hot water 
It makes my heart go dry, 
I cannot cry loudly; 
Because it has silenced my true self 
I cannot shout; 
Because it has taught me calmness 

Still; I want to cry 
But tears are scarce 
I want to shout 
But my voice is glued up 
What do I do; 
To scream and display my anger? 

Causes are unknown 
People behind it are numerous 
Whom should I blame? 
Whom should I trust? 
To show my anger 
To show my anger… 

Fragmenting and dislocating; 
Myself at each stage 
Lot of queries are unsaid 
Where do I go? 
From whom I seek help? 
When everything is disillusioned and vague 

I’m losing control over things, 
No way is in my reach 
Every weapon is down, 
At my feet 
Still; I cannot conquer 
What I want to achieve!!

5 comments:

  1. kitna kuch daba rakha hai apne andar..........
    -Rupita

    ReplyDelete
  2. weapons may be down for a while, no matter
    you'll conquer what you are meant to, when the time comes
    the best part is :
    you don't always need weapons to conquer
    following your inner light is what it takes
    doesn't matter if you feel that you are wandering
    coz like tolkien said
    "not all those who wander are lost" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx di for d beautiful comment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is wonderful.. seems a perfect representation of the angst within..

    ReplyDelete