This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

15 Minutes of LIFE!!

11:36 AM Posted by Nikita 11 comments
Time seemed to stop;
As soon as I lied down
swiftly, it ran,
Giving no time to think or frown.

I stared at the clock; only
15 minutes left for it to chime
My tired eyes met together
taking me to the dream-world sublime.

I dreamt of things; not real
My hidden visions submerged;
Of My whole life in few minutes

Found their way and emerged.

Everyone was searching for me,
Calling me out; for they got
Habituated of me running around
As an important aspect of their life’s plot.

A family of wonderful people

Who loved me as if I were their daughter
Laughing and crying with me; in my need
I wouldn’t had suited any other

Everything was just perfect
As in my dreams as a kid
I couldn’t had asked for more
Contentment lied in everything I did

I was happier than anyone else;
Because I was with love of my life
I suddenly woke up, to realize
That all that was just 15 minutes of my life!!


Editor  : Shivam Pandya 

11 comments:

  1. Wah Chikda Wah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is more in it then you have written and more in you then you thought....we always miss those 15 minutes which compresed our life of 20 years...

    -Vyom.D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Vyoma...!! But if i were to write about all 20 years, i would have filled more than 5 pages...!! And i have particularly pin pointed my future... as i want it to be..!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those 15 minutes are precious in ur life............it is the best dream u ever seen coz thats wat u want in ur life..........
    nice 1 dear:))))
    -Rupita

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol... Now u r talking...!!! Because u know the story behind it...!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ya i knw very well d whole story of ur life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesomeness! in an nutshell I can identify :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It feels beautiful wen dreams blur reality even for a while!!! Awesome effort Nikki!!! :-)
    -Marisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ranjani di... thank u...

    @Marisha, thanks a lot...!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its undefinable in a word or a sentence...
    awesome piece of work

    Yesha Bhatt

    ReplyDelete