This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I remember

11:27 AM Posted by Nikita 9 comments

[Dedicated to my mom...]

I remember the time
When you talked only about me
I remember the days
When you stayed awake for me

I remember the nights
When I dropped off in your lap
I remember the festivals
When you made it more joyous

I remember your smile
When I asked innocent questions
I remember your tears
When you cried because of my pain

I remember my sleeps
When you used to touch my forehead
I remember your blessings
When you used to wish me on my birthdays

I remember your talks
When you used to tell me about your dreams
I remember You
Whenever I walk into/out off house

I remember lot of things
Some said and some unsaid
Tragedy, being:
That now; I can only REMEMBER!

P.S. miss you...!! 

9 comments:

  1. love.. tis is simply gr8... tears flow from my eyes....

    -hiral

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Parvathi...

    @thanks dear...!!! it flowed down from my eyes too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well worded!! It seemed as if you had her image in your eyes while writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shivam, yes...!! i did have her image...!! it is one of the face that i will never forget my whole life...!!! every word of her rings in my ear...!!! and i can see her with my eyes closed or open..!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well EXPRESSED Nikita
    Harish
    Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahut pyaara hai chikki ... touches the heart ... hugs to you ...

    ReplyDelete