This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I was… Part- 1

5:41 AM Posted by Nikita 7 comments

[Well, you would be guessing, why part 1? the answer is simple; I had different point of view to my life and how it shaped it over the years. Since each part has its own horizon, I couldn’t compile it together. So, I broke it down. Please read and comment and wait for the next.]


I was someone,
Who? I don’t know
Referring me with a name; and
Showering compliments equivalent to ton.

Over years, I began to
Recognize; the name to
Which I owned my identity
And set out for adventures new.

Failing some, passing some
Life’s on the spur tests,
Made acquaintances everywhere
Remembering some and forgetting some.

I found my way,
Amidst every hardships
It did affected me; but
I had my cards to lay.

Oh! Have I changed?
Is that what you complain?
I can’t answer; but
Have certainly achieved, what I claimed.

7 comments: