This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Let the colors speak – Matrikas Product Review

12:02 PM Posted by Nikita , , 1 comment
‘Ding Dong’ went my bell,
I opened the gate in Ahmedabad’s atmospheric hell.
The courier boy was on spree,
And, came in my Matrikas products free, free, free.



Excitement rolled in,
I tore open the parcel as I am committing some sin.
There lay three beauties in my hand,
Overjoyed I was to see more products than planned. 

O! The sweet smell and smoothness of my orange notebook,
Made me its fan in the very first look.
I smelled it day and night,
Lost in its amazing color and drawings, so bright.



There was fish, alien, burger, bus, globe, chairs, fan and much more,
Bulb, pencil, computer, car, rains – so much to explore.
My eyes went green next,
As a Journal laid there for my content and context.

It was secured with a cloth ribbon,
I felt its every aspect while having a bonbon.
Again, a captivating smell caught me,
I began fiddling with pages of journal that came without a fee.



The last one to be ripped open was a 6 subject notebook,
The magnetic blue color gave a classy look.
It had animals and fruits engraved
And, a story cum game printed and conveyed.


It struck me as I began writing the review,
That these colors are giving me some cue.
O yes! They represent India’s flag too
Mere co-incident or whatever theory may be true.

The words smoothly slipped from my pen,
As they knew, they have soft pages to lend.
The quality of Matrikas product is high,
It is surely worth-a-buy.


Amazing designs and colors,
They are mine, yes sir.
A thing to own and brag about,
Order yours on their website and check them out.


This poem has been written for Blogger Outreach Program conducted by Matrikas Paper Products. 

1 comment: