This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Heaven is here!

10:53 AM Posted by Nikita No comments
Sweet day, so calm, so cool, so bright,
Waking up to it, is a present;
Shedding off previous fears and fright,
Moving on to create a legend.

Sceneric view, pulls a smile on the face,
From nearby, I hear peacock’s voice;
It erases all burdens in my case,
Provides relief from all sorts of noise.

I wish the phase never ends,
Giving me eternal peace within;
Towards positivity I bend,
Killing all the negativity within.

Awe-struck by the beauty around,
'Coz it can be witnessed rarely,
Caught-up in our life around,
Moments like this can be seen barely.

Sweet day, so cool, so calm, so bright,
Waking up to it was a present;
Hoping to see again that light,
So I can make hundreds of legends. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment