This blog is dedicated to Poems - in English & Hindi.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Belle Reve

10:56 AM Posted by Nikita 2 comments

My dream ventures around you,
Bugging every night
Disturbing and giving sweet memories
That can only be provided by you.

You take my breath away,
A bond so strong
Making me forget all other things
My dreams; are only place where you lay.

Every vision, every word of yours
Grip me with shyness
Each time spend with you
Makes me pray; to be only yours

There’s no end of my love for you
Still; I can’t tell you
How much I love you
Tend to forget, the art of speaking, whenever I’m near you.

Ah! Do not wake me from this
The sweet dream of yours
For that is the only place
Where; I can get the feeling of bliss.



                                                                                 



2 comments:

  1. even though this poem can be still worked on to sound it "just right" ..but i absolutely LOVE the mosquite-pestering-feel that u have given to memories in the first stanza .. very very unusual!!! ... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete